· Active device termination
· Telecommunication networks
· Local Area Networks (LANs)
· Data processing networks
· Test equipment
· Precise installations
· Wide Area Networks (WANs)
· LC-LC connectors;
· For pigtails, one side of LC only;
· Simplex or Duplex version on request;
· UPC or APC polish available;
· Any other connector type at another side upon request;
· Fan-out on request;
· Superior quality standard PC/UPC/APC polishing;
· 100% factory test (Insertion Loss & Return Loss);
· 0.9mm, 2.0mm and 3.0mm cable optional.
High Quality and Cost-effective 9/125μm Single Mode Fiber Optic Cable
The 9/125μm single mode fiber optic cable meets RoHS compliant, and all cables are 100% optically tested for insertion loss to ensure high quality, it is very cost-effective for network cabling.
HOLIGHT also provides a full set of OEM services, such as fiber connector, length, color, fiber grade, specification, material, package etc.
|Connector||LC to LC||Jacket OD||2.0mm|
|Fiber Mode||9/125μm||Jacket Color||Yellow|
|Fiber Type||96fibers||Jacket Material||LSZH / PVC / OFNP|
|Return loss||UPC≥50dB, UPC≥60dB||Vibration||≤0.2dB|
|Operating temperature||-40~75°C||Storage temperature||-45~85°C|
|Polarity||A(Tx) to B(Rx)||Fiber Grade||G.652D / G.657A1 / G.657A2|
Quality and standards are the foundation of HOLIGHT. We are dedicated to providing customers with the outstanding, standards-compliant products and services.
HOLIGHT has passed many quality system verification, like CE, RoHS, established an internationally standardized quality assurance system and strictly implemented standardized management and control in the course of design, development, production, installation and service.
Please Note: Each fiber patch cable is 100% optically inspected and tested for insertion loss before you receive it.
High Quality Fiber Optic Cable Guarantee
Our Test Assured Program Take a look at our fiber patch cable test program and see what truly sets us apart