· Optical fiber communication connection in harsh outdoor environment
· Military communication equipment connection
· Oil field and mine communication connection
· Remote wireless base station
· Video surveillance system
· Fiber optic sensing
· ODC thread locking mechanism can ensure long-term reliable connection;
· With special guide mechanism, it can be blindly inserted with one hand, simple and fast connection and installation;
· Completely sealed design;
· Compact design, easy to operate, durable;
VFLs work well for exposed lengths of fiber near a patch panel by illuminating bad connections and breaks. They are not very helpful for cable runs more than a few meters, or when the cable not visible or accessible, or when the laser light can’t penetrate the jacket.
Optical Time Domain Reflectometers (OTDR) provides graphical data and analysis along the entire length of a cable, way beyond the reach of a VFL, but they can be expensive and require more time to and skill to operate.
Fiber OneShot PRO in fiber optic tool kit fills the gap between a VFL and an OTDR. These optical inspection system have the simplicity of a VFL, and provide distance and power information on high losses, breaks, and the end of the fiber. They also identify live fiber.