First MPO fiber tester to support both Singlemode and Multimode MPO fiber certification
- Automatic scanning and testing of all fibers in MPO connectors with “Scan All”
- Support for both Multimode and Singlemode MPO fiber trunks
- Eliminates the need for fan-out cords when testing MPO fiber trunks
- Easy to interpret test results with minimal navigation
- The user interface displays all 12 fibers
Introducing the MultiFiber™ Pro Optical Power Meter and Fiber Test Kits.
MultiFiber Pro Optical Power Meter and Source is the only fiber tester that can certify MPO fiber trunks without the use of fan-out cords. This single-mode and multimode MPO fiber testing kit eliminate the complexity of polarity issues, and it makes cassettes easier to test in the field. Whether it is using 10 Gbps preterminated MPO fiber trunks or planning for next-generation 40/100 Gbps Ethernet performance, data centers are standardizing on an MPO connector solution. Typical data center fiber installation means time-consuming, manual, and imprecise MPO validation. MultiFiber Pro Optical Power Meter and Source is 90 percent faster than single fiber cable certification because it measures power loss and validates polarity on 12 fibers in a single connector— reducing test time from weeks to days.