Advanced Ethernet Tester
- Install, test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, MultiGig (NBASE-T) and 10G networks with advanced AndroidTM-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware
- Physical layer testing includes cable (TDR) testing, toning, wiremapping, and cable SNR (Signal-to-Noise Ratio) for multi-gig links
- Compatibility with standards compliant SFPs enables test and validation of any wired media (copper or fiber) for a variety of use models
- Validate up to 90W 802.3bt PSE with TruePower™ loaded Power over Ethernet (PoE) test
- Serves as a peer to the EtherScope nXG for line-rate performance testing to verify network capacity, performance and QoS, as well as service provider SLAs between sites
- Programmable periodic AutoTest monitors for intermittent issues with email notifications through the Link-Live cloud service
- Separate management port enables secure “out of band” remote control so centralized experts can efficiently assist technicians in the field
- Optional USB Wi-Fi/Bluetooth adapter for connectivity and remote control.
- Seamlessly consolidate and manage field test data, automate reporting, and integrate with network management systems via complimentary Link-Live Cloud Service
Introducing the new LinkRunner 10G, the most cost-effective solution for 10 Gig network testing. LinkRunner 10G simplifies testing and configuration of copper and fiber Ethernet networks, streamlining workflows by combining essential functions of installation and triage in a single, ruggedized unit. This next-generation Android-based tester delivers complete network validation and troubleshooting, from the media (copper/fiber) to the application (layers 1 – 7), accelerating deployments, speeding problem identification, and improving the efficiency and effectiveness of network installers and operations teams.