Portable Network Expert
- Install, test, verify, and troubleshoot technology upgrades, NBASE-T, 10G, and Wi-Fi 5/6 networks with advanced Android™-based troubleshooting apps and purpose-built test hardware
- Verify up to 10G Ethernet link performance for critical servers, uplinks and key end devices, and validate Wi-Fi network performance
- Empower technicians who may not have access to network management systems or other engineer-level tools to assess and document complex network deployments with multiple VLANs and Wi-Fi SSIDs
- Seamlessly consolidate and manage field test data, and integrate with network management systems via complimentary Link-Live Cloud Service
- Quickly and easily gather location-based Wi-Fi measurements using the AirMapper Site Survey app and create visual heat maps of key performance metrics in the Link-Live Cloud Service.
Deploying and maintaining Wi-Fi and wired network infrastructure without the right tools can be daunting… and costly. The EtherScope nXG enables engineers and technicians to get more done faster, from deployment to maintenance and documentation of their ever-changing Wi-Fi and Ethernet access networks.
With its simple operation, yet in-depth visibility, and the ability to remotely access and control EtherScope nXG, engineers can now fully enable and collaborate with “local hands” of field technicians at remote sites to expedite problem-solving.