The versatile D914™ series impact punch down tools include built-in probe pic/spudger and torque capability.
- Industry-standard, internationally accepted
- Hook and spudger tools are built into the handle
- Automatic spring handle –choose low impact for 24/26 gauge wire or high impact for 22-gauge wire
- D914 and D914S impact punch down tools accept Phillips-head or flat screwdriver blade
- Convenient blade storage built into the handle
The D914™ Series impact punch down tools provide quality terminations on the first punch, helping to achieve the highest quality possible on network installations. They are the only impact punch-down tools that combine torque and impact in one tool. D914™ Series impact punch down tools also include a built-in hook and spudger into the handle. Use the hook to remove wires from any style block or to help trace wires. Use the spudger to remove the cross-connect module from the mounting bracket. Quick and easy blade replacement, and extra blade storage are available in the handle.
The D914S impact punch-down tool model includes all of these great features, plus an ergonomically designed handle made with special rubber to reduce impact recoil and hand fatigue.