Optical splice closures are used to distribute, splice, and store the
outdoor optical cables which enter and exit from the ends of the
closure. There are two connection ways: direct connection and splitting
connection. They are applicable to situations such as overhead, man well of the pipeline, embedded situation, etc. Compared with the terminal box,
the closure requires a much stricter requirement of the seal. A sealing ring and
air valve are required for closure, but they are not necessary for
1. The closure casing is made of quality engineering plastics and of good performance of anti-erosion against acid and alkali salt, anti-aging, as well as smooth appearance and reliable mechanical structure.
2. The mechanical structure is reliable and has the performance of resisting wild environments and intensive climate changes and serious working environments. The protection grade reaches IP68.
3. The closures are applicable to ribbon-type optical cables and common optical cables.
4. The splice trays inside the closure are turn-able like booklets, and have adequate curvature radius and space for winding optical fiber to make sure the curvature radius for optical winding is 40mm. Each optical cable and fiber can be operated individually.
5. The closure is of small volume, big capacity, and convenient maintenance. The elastic rubber seal rings inside the closure are of good sealing and sweat-proof performance.
6. The casing can be opened repeatedly without air leakage. No special tools are required. The operation is easy and simple. The air valve is provided for the closure and used to check the sealing performance.
Sealing rubber strip
Fiber protective tube
1pcs (Optional Accessories ）
Pressure testing valve
1pcs （Optional Accessories ）
Earthing deriving devices
1pcs（Optional Accessories ）
Dimensions and Capability
Number of Cable Entrance/Exit Diameter of Cable
1:3 or 2:2
4 small round ports(16mm)
≤95% (at 40℃) 70kPa ~106kPa